1. The AnaidChem.com store is operated by Anaid Group Sp. z o.o., Aleja Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warszawa, KRS 0000839127, NIP 5272926180, REGON 385959514
2. The website collects information on its users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) information voluntarily supplied in forms,
b) cookie files saved in terminal devices,
c) web server logs stored by the hosting operator.
II. Information contained in online forms
1. The website collects information supplied voluntarily by the user.
2. In addition, the website may also store information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data supplied in a form are not made available to third parties otherwise than as agreed to by the user.
4. Data supplied in a form may constitute a potential client database registered by the Online Store Operator in the register kept by the General Data Protection Officer.
5. Data supplied in a form are processed for purposes arising from the functions of a specific form, e.g. order processing or business contact.
6. Data supplied in forms may be transferred to entities supporting technical aspects of certain services – this in particular concerns the transfer of information on the holder of a registered domain to internet domain operators, payment service operators or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in that area.
1. The website uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Online Store User’s terminal device and designed to enable the use of the Store’s Internet pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the internet page of origin, time of storage in the terminal device and their unique number.
3. The Website operator is the entity which places and accesses cookies in the Online Store User’s terminal device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes: a. to create statistics which help the operator understand the ways in which the Website Users use the Internet pages, allowing the operator to improve their structure and content; b. to maintain the Online Store’s User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and the password on every subpage of the Store; c. determine the user profile in order to display customized content in advertising networks, in particular in the Google network.
5. The Store uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or exits the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time set in the cookies’ parameters or until the User removes them.
6. The software for browsing the Internet (Internet browser) usually enables storing cookies in the User’s terminal device. Store Users may modify cookie settings. An Internet browser enables cookies to be deleted. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Please refer to Help or Internet browser documentation for detailed information.
8. Cookies placed in the Online Store User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store’s operator.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular by the Google network, to display advertisements adapted to the way in which the user uses the Store. To this end, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
11. The user may review and edit information obtained from cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ in terms of data on the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network.
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about certain behaviours of users are logged in the server layer. Those data are used exclusively for website administration and in order to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be stored:
a. time of an incoming request, b. time of response sent, c. client’s workstation name – identification by HTTP, d. information on errors which occurred when performing the HTTP transaction, e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if reference was via a link, f. user’s browser information, g. IP address information.
3. The above information is not linked to any specific persons browsing the pages.
4. The above information will be used only for server administration purposes.
V. Data sharing.
1. Data are made available to third parties only to the extent permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of an individual are shared only at the individual’s consent.
3. The operator may be obliged to disclose information collected by the Store to competent authorities at their lawful requests, to the extent arising from such requests.
VI. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookie files, he or she may change relevant browser settings. Please note that disabling cookie files required for authentication, security or maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible to use web pages.
2. In order to manage cookie settings in your Internet browser/system, follow the instructions supplied by the software provider.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Anaid Group Sp. z o.o., Aleja Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warszawa, KRS 0000839127, NIP 5272926180, REGON 385959514
2. On matters related to personal data processing, please contact us at: email@example.com
3. Our company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) order fulfilment process,
b) preparation of a business offer,
c) order status information,
d) distribution of relevant product documentation,
e) financial aspects of purchase/sale,
f) product delivery process,
g) purchase/sale accounting,
h) legal and formal support of transaction,
i) participation in public procurement procedures,
j) reporting sales of relevant product groups to supervisory bodies.
4. Your personal data may be shared with the following entities which process data on our request: courier and postal companies, accounting, debt collection, courts, law enforcement agencies, government institutions under applicable laws, as well as other entities authorised to access such data.
5. Under GDPR, you have the right to access, correct, delete and restrict the use and transfer of your data. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority if you think that your data are processed in breach of regulations.